- AirAsia Launches Kuala Lumpur-Davao Route
Malaysian-based carrier AirAsia Bhd launched on Thursday its inaugural flight between Kuala Lumpur and Davao, Philippines.
21st Dec 2017
- Langkawi Airport to Get an Upgrade and Expansion
Langkawi International Airport will get a RM89 million upgrade. The airport will be upgraded in two phases and completed by August next year.
19th Aug 2017
- AirAsia Joins Fight against Human Trafficking
Malaysian airline AirAsia joins the fight against human trafficking by training thousands of its staff and becoming one of the first Asian airlines to battle this global crime.
17th Aug 2017
- AirAsia Continues to Empower Young Women Through #GirlsCanDoAnything
Malaysian budget carrier AirAsia has launched the #GirlsCanDoAnything campaign, in an effort to empower young women.
16th Aug 2017
- MAB Plans to be a More Active Member of Oneworld
Malaysia Airlines CEO Peter Bellew said the airline wants to be a more active Oneworld alliance member and also reboot its Enrich scheme.
15th Aug 2017
- AirAsia to Finalize Leasing Arm Sale Price by August, Says CIMB Research
According to CIMB Research, AirAsia Bhd could finalize the sale price of its leasing arm Asia Aviation Capital Ltd (AAC) by the end of August.
28th Jul 2017
- Malaysia Airlines in Talks with Investors for Haj Flights
Malaysia Airlines is trying to draw in investors for the new charter flights for Muslims going on a haj pilgrimage, said MAB CEO Peter Bellew.
26th Jul 2017
- AirAsia X Records Solid Performance for Q2 2017
AirAsia X reports a better than expected performance in the second quarter of this year.
26th Jul 2017
- AirAsia to Launch Kuala Lumpur-Davao, Philippines Flights by end 2017
Malaysian budget airline AirAsia Berhad announced it will launch direct flights from Kuala Lumpur to Davao, Philippines on 21st December this year.
25th Jul 2017
- Sarawak Wants to Boost Tourism by Increasing Flight Connectivity
The Sarawak state government is in talks with several carriers to increase flight connectivity and in return boost tourism sector here.
21st Jul 2017
- AirAsia to Complete Stake Sale in Plane Leasing Arm by End-2017
AirAsia CEO said the airline wants to complete the stake sale process of its aircraft leasing arm Asia Aviation Capital by the end of this year.
21st Jul 2017
- MH17 Living Memorial Unveiled in Amsterdam
About 2,000 relatives of MH17 victims unveiled a “living memorial” for the 298 victims of the Malaysia Airlines flight in the Vijfhuizen Park near Schiphol airport.
19th Jul 2017
- MAB Kargo to Benefit from Malaysia Airlines’ Wide-body Aircraft Order
Air cargo unit of Malaysia Airlines, MAB Kargo, expects to benefit from the upcoming wide-body aircraft order its parent plans to make.
18th Jul 2017
- AirAsia Becomes BAM Junior League Sponsor
Malaysian AirAsia has become the title sponsor of the Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) National Junior League.
17th Jul 2017
- MAHB June Passenger Traffic Grows from 6.68M to 7.58M
Passenger traffic through 39 airports in Malaysia grew from 6.68 million in June 2016 to 7.58 million in June this year, or 13.5% according to Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd (MAHB).
11th Jul 2017
- China, India, North Asia Key to MAB Turnaround, Said CEO Bellew
According to Malaysia Airlines Bhd CEO Peter Bellew, the expansion of new routes in China, India and North Asia will be key to MAB’s turnaround.
11th Jul 2017
- MAB to Get 5-Star Skytrax Rating by 2018
Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said he is confident that Malaysia Airlines will get a five star Skytrax rating by 2018.
10th Jul 2017
- AirAsia Launches “MyCorporate” to Target Business Travellers
Malaysian airline AirAsia announced the launch of MyCorporate suite of products aimed at business travellers.
7th Jul 2017
- AirAsia Flight Returns to Brisbane Shortly After Takeoff
Not long after takeoff, AirAsia flight D7207 bound to Malaysia returned to Brisbane. Loud bangs could be heard from the airport and sparks were seen flying from the engine.
4th Jul 2017
- Several Malindo Flights Disrupted
Several international and domestic Malindo Air flights have been disrupted because the airline had to ground two Boeing 737s at Delhi and Dhaka due to “technical issues”.
3rd Jul 2017