- AirAsia Launches Kuala Lumpur-Davao Route
Malaysian-based carrier AirAsia Bhd launched on Thursday its inaugural flight between Kuala Lumpur and Davao, Philippines.
21st Dec 2017
- Langkawi Airport to Get an Upgrade and Expansion
Langkawi International Airport will get a RM89 million upgrade. The airport will be upgraded in two phases and completed by August next year.
19th Aug 2017
- AirAsia Joins Fight against Human Trafficking
Malaysian airline AirAsia joins the fight against human trafficking by training thousands of its staff and becoming one of the first Asian airlines to battle this global crime.
17th Aug 2017
- AirAsia Continues to Empower Young Women Through #GirlsCanDoAnything
Malaysian budget carrier AirAsia has launched the #GirlsCanDoAnything campaign, in an effort to empower young women.
16th Aug 2017
- MAB Plans to be a More Active Member of Oneworld
Malaysia Airlines CEO Peter Bellew said the airline wants to be a more active Oneworld alliance member and also reboot its Enrich scheme.
15th Aug 2017
- AirAsia to Finalize Leasing Arm Sale Price by August, Says CIMB Research
According to CIMB Research, AirAsia Bhd could finalize the sale price of its leasing arm Asia Aviation Capital Ltd (AAC) by the end of August.
28th Jul 2017
- Malaysia Airlines in Talks with Investors for Haj Flights
Malaysia Airlines is trying to draw in investors for the new charter flights for Muslims going on a haj pilgrimage, said MAB CEO Peter Bellew.
26th Jul 2017
- AirAsia X Records Solid Performance for Q2 2017
AirAsia X reports a better than expected performance in the second quarter of this year.
26th Jul 2017
- AirAsia to Launch Kuala Lumpur-Davao, Philippines Flights by end 2017
Malaysian budget airline AirAsia Berhad announced it will launch direct flights from Kuala Lumpur to Davao, Philippines on 21st December this year.
25th Jul 2017
- Sarawak Wants to Boost Tourism by Increasing Flight Connectivity
The Sarawak state government is in talks with several carriers to increase flight connectivity and in return boost tourism sector here.
21st Jul 2017