- MAB Offers Return Tickets to Langkawi at £49 at STA Travel Stores
In a flash sale, STA Travel is offering return flights to Langkawi with Malaysia Airlines Bhd, for £49 per person. These will be on sale on Thursday at STA stores in London Victoria and Manchester Deansgate from 9:00 am.
25th Apr 2017
- AirAsia Offers Promotional Flights to Maldives and Macao
Malaysian budget carrier AirAsia is offering promotional one-way flights to Maldives and Macao at RM169 and RM129 respectively.
20th Apr 2017
- Uh, MAB, That’s Christchurch, Not Auckland
Malaysia Airlines confuses Christchurch and Auckland, placing the volcanic Mount Eden near the former and not Auckland (where it actually is).
19th Apr 2017
- MAB Dedicated Carrier for Haj and Umrah to Start by End of 2018
Malaysia Airlines CEO Peter Bellew said that the new dedicated airline for Haj and Umrah flights is planned to start operating by the end of 2018.
17th Apr 2017
- Malindo Asks Cabin Crew Applicants to Strip Down in Job Interviews
According to several media reports, Malindo Air has been asking its cabin crew applicants to strip down to bras, lift their skirts, fold up trousers and even remove pantyhose during job interviews.
6th Apr 2017
- AirAsia Flies Kuching-Pontianak, Indonesia
AirAsia is commencing direct flights from Kuching to Pontianak in Indonesia from 5th June this year.
1st Apr 2017
- AirAsia, AirAsia X Launch #AirAsiaDanceToFly Campaign
AirAsia and AirAsia X are offering a three-day promotional campaign with fares starting from RM499 one-way, all-in fares, inclusive of fees and taxes.
31st Mar 2017
- AirAsia Enters LCC Joint Venture in Vietnam
Malaysian carrier AirAsia is setting to enter a low-cost carrier joint venture in Vietnam with Gunmin Company LTD, Hai Au Aviation and Tran Trong Kien.
31st Mar 2017
- AirAsia to Begin Shenzhen-Langkawi Service in July
AirAsia will soon start carrying passengers between Shenzhen and Langkawi. The service will go three times per week and begins on 16th July, 2017.
24th Mar 2017
- Malindo Becomes Boeing 737 MAX 8 launch Operator
Malaysian low-cost carrier Malindo revealed it will become the launch operator for the Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft when it starts Kuala Lumpur-Singapore flights in May.
22nd Mar 2017